Sangini believes in theorising its field experience. In order to do so, it has successfully completed several research projects like:
- In 2003 Sangini conducted a study on “Sexual Harassment at the Workplace: A study in three districts of Madhya Pradesh” in association with The National Human Rights Commission, and Action Aid Delhi, India.
- A study on “Domestic Violence” was conducted by Sangini in 2006-07 under “Tezswini Programme” in association with women and child development department.
- A study on “Status of women representatives in Panchayatiraj Vyvastha” was conducted by Sangini in 2007.
- We have also conducted a study on “NGO’s and hospital’s profile, working on Women and Health issue” in Bhopal for Sehat, Mumbai in 2009.
- In 2013 we have conducted a study on “Sexual harassment during the way” in Bhopal.